Friday, February 20, 2015

REQUESTED URL not found: 400 - I do not want to see this anymore!

Share
I was just checking and collecting gifts from ZMC or as it is called now: Important MW notifications and requests, when background becomes gray and I could see there part of popup (check 1st image) " An unexpected error has  occurred". When I closed "ZMC" I was able to see whole popup (check 2nd image) - "REQUESTED URL not found: 400".
I really don't care whose mess is this, or what is this popup related with, I simply DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT ANYMORE. 

So, FIX THIS Zynga! Or, find the culprit,

or 
there is always option I can use. 
I am really  sick of that popup, loadings, not to be able to enter the game through bookmark (gray screen with server message), or enter the game through feeds (gray screen again with server message), or white screen without any chance to enter the game and with refresh, because if I press refresh I get famous gray screen. I am unable to help my friends with almost any part of the game. 
I am sick of reading instructions for fix on Script Makers pages. 
This is YOUR GAME and YOU NEED TO FIX IT.

OR NOT!?



No comments:

Post a Comment