Thursday, August 12, 2010

Zynga : Street Racing Game!

Share
I know that some of you are not familiar with Street Racing game... It is one of Zynga's game.. but it will be over soon..

(This image is taken from Surabaya Downtown Mafia wall)

If you are still playing this game, you will have one pop up message to suggest you playing some of Zynga's games along with the rewards to start playing them..
Please read one email from one friend, George..
Hi,
If you were a street racing player and you try to access it you will see a popup that says
that the game is closing therefore you are awarded with some nice gifts to start another zynga game attached the screenshots of the popup and the result after clicking the mafia wars button !
I don't know if you can install it now and get the bonus since I was an old street racing player :)
As I sidenote while I choose first the Mafia wars link I got as well 25000 poker chips, 25 Treasure Isle cash, 25 Vampire wars Favor points and 5 fishville sand dollars since you can choose everything :) I gonna get em all ;)
kisses
George
Here are the proofs..



He click to play on Mafia Wars game and got this sweet rewards..


The promotion is only for old player of Street Racing game.. If you try to play it now, the game will not give you any of those rewards above..
So if you have played Street Racing game, it's your time to get your free rewards.. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. thanks i used to be an old gamer waay before i got into mafia and stuff atleast me playing it came handy

    ReplyDelete