Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pignatas: Part 3

Share
The Pignatas are finally here. I can't wait for them to be gone so I no longer have to type the word Pignata. You can start sending them from the new Free Gift page. There are some new features on this page that will improve the overall gifting system.
When you hoover over the Pignata, you get the option to send one or request one. This feature is no longer on my account. I like it and hope it comes back. I didn't get a screen shot of what happens when you click on request.
When you click on send, you get this page which has a "Recommended" button. When you click this, you get a list of people who have sent you the most gifts.
You accept the pigs by going to your Facebook home page and checking the external gifting page.
I was able to accept 3 of them. One the third Pignata, it said I could not accept anymore free Pignatas today. If we can only accept 3 a day and this only lasts for the weekend, what are the odds of getting the monster truck? Throw in the Zynga factor and I don't think many of us will get one. Please comment if you do.

7 comments:

  1. For me there is little difference from what is stated above.
    Picture number two is not exactly like what is here stated, and I have a request option in the upper part of the free gift page and below it. Furthermore, the Post said (picture No. 3) option recommended friends. I do not have that option.
    Finally, something that confused me a bit. I purposely took a 4th, given pignata. Above the photo appeared the text: You just accepted: Pignata! Below: You can not accept any more free Pignatas today. You can accept 3 more in 14 hours.
    The only thing that is different by 4th pignata is that this is not contained none of the items listed in a post entitled: "Pignatas: Part 2" published today, several hours earlier.
    Question: Have I got this 4th pignata or not??
    If I did, the purpose is??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pignata that is in my inventory am I able to open it later?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To only allow 3 Pignata's to be opened in a day and they last for 24 hours? That's kinda stupid! That means that the 40 Pignata's that I currently have waiting to receive wont get received because I can't receive 3 more Pignata's for another 16 hours? What were you thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right from the start of this event untill now,Sunday 7pm,I was able to open up 9 of them and normally I'll get to open up 3 more before this event shuts down.

    First item received "Iron Titan"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can not open them, at least for now...

    ReplyDelete