Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Meet the Mafia Wars Family - The Button Man

Share
Nick_community_portrait
Every major criminal empire has a cool and cold-hearted soldier to handle the dirty work. The Mafia Wars family relies on Nick, our loyal button man who spends his days bringing a sophisticated world of modern crime to life, including big-time heists, espionage and drug cartels in places like Bangkok, Moscow and Las Vegas.

When Nick isn’t working on creative concepts to whack someone (Nick’s preferred method is with white tigers), he’s busy working on ways to take out heavy hitters in the game. When he joined Mafia Wars a year ago, Nick spent most of his time as an energy player. He poured all his skill points into energy to master job tiers and become a level 700+ player. “I’m trying to become a better fighter because I keep getting iced by other players who are around the same level but who have put all their skill points in attack and defense,” Nick says. “I’m working on getting more mafia and getting my friends to level up to boost my fighting.”

The best thing about Mafia Wars is the depth of the game. I get to choose what kind of criminal I want to be and which bad things I want to do. I started off acquiring loot, money and properties, and now I focus on building my power and influence.”
http://blog.mafiawars.com/2010/08/meet-the-mafia-wars-family-the-button-man.html

No comments:

Post a Comment