Friday, September 3, 2010

It's On In San Juan - Fail!

Share
Ok, the event has started now!
If you have not seen the feature it's because it is slowly implemented on your game server..


So I don't have the event on my game yet... then I have tried to help one of my noob and got this..


No way to get my mastery items then...

Just have to play with my noob.. I can see the San Juan here and quickly to get started!


Haider got this one.. he has more than 1800 Staminas but the message is saying that he doesn't have enough Stamina?


Anyway, I am still struggling with my fight.. if you can do yours, don't forget to open 2 tabs and heal on that page..

Will post the result soon... happy fighting!

1 comment:

  1. do u know if we lose what we have all ready spent so far...befor that pulled the game

    ReplyDelete