Monday, September 6, 2010

Where Is the San Juan Event?

Share
I have defeated all the Boss on San Juan.. so I am not sure if the event is taken from my account because I have already done it or is it for all players..


Is this the answer of all the white screens we had several times ago?

They promised to "brining" back the fight event soon as they have made some adjustment on the game!
Another failure... typically of Zynga..


By the way, I just want to know... is there any player out there who still has the San Juan event on their account? Please let me know, thanks..

Eh, have to edited my post, just got this info when I am browsing the forum...


Apparently they have taken back the event from all accounts!
For all of you who still have not got all the reward items, please be patience as they are doing their best to fix the issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment