Thursday, June 10, 2010

London Chapter 2 : Splitting Heirs

Share
London Chapter 2 is here! Yeah
You can see this bar on your game screen..


And yes, I am in hurry to finish them..
Need to spend some Reward Points to buy the British Passports at the Marketplace in order to complete this chapter..
Again, there are 4 jobs that you need to complete and I have done all of them.
So here you go :




And here is the mastery item from Chapter 2 of this mission..



An
Armor of 76 Defense!
Really worth it, guys...

You don't need to hurry finishing this chapter since we still have plenty of time.. around 2 more weeks to finish the London mission and get the crown jewel!
Another chapter will be locked in 6 days.. so really don't need to hurry...

Don't forget that we have the job heat meter.. better cooling down so you can save your energy and passports..

And the most important is don't forget to collect your free daily passports! They help a lot!

Have fun on this chapter!

6 comments:

  1. After the first Job and 16% of second Job I still have 280 passport, and my heat takes another 2.42 hours. I hope to finish second job today, and for no longer than three days do a second chepter.
    I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul.Simpson.Cryer.June 10, 2010 at 4:12 PM

    Thanks 4 the Advise & Help Yet Again, Ciao, Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im gonna finish this chapter 2morrow, get my super cool fsb agent and wait on chapter 3 2 get my nightowl copter i didnt get 2 finish paris cuz i was low on maps so i plan 2 finish london hear me ppl

    ReplyDelete
  4. im really gonna take my time cuz i dont wanna b waitin too long

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 210 passports, finish second, third job on 25%, heat down in 6 hours...
    I've got a lot of passports at robbing and job in Moscow
    So after the initial disappointment, I am really pleased
    I do not really listen to your advice, because I pump the heat at maximum and consumes more passports, but i purchased a lot. Will it cost me in the end? So we'll see ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished chapter 2 and my reward is: You have mastered the "Steal A Military Police Helicopter" and the job "Splitting Heirs" chapter! As a reward you have gained a skill point and loot this limited edition item FSB Agent

    and now I can relax a bit

    ReplyDelete