Friday, April 9, 2010

New Feature - Weapons Depot!

Share
Wooot, another nice feature!! Wheeeeeeeeee..
I was trying to build my rides on Chop Shop and this is what I got when I visit my Properties in New York :


It is just like Chop Shop, only it produces Weapons! You will find it next to the Chop Shop in your Properties..



It is available on Level 1 to Level 10, so far.. We need to upgrade them and will need some materials to upgrade each levels..



Here are the materials :



Well. just like Chop Shop, if we want to build a weapon, we need some weapon parts! Now there are some parts ie : Weapon Part, Explosive Arrow, Sonic Emitter, Laser Rangefinder, Boomerang, Grapple, Railgun Barrel, Portable Fussion Reactor!



Fiiuhhh! Need so much items to upgrade them to level 10! I want that RailGun from level 9 which has 51 Attack! Trinity's mood

CLIK ON LINK

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?next_params=YTozOntpOjA7czo1OiJpbmRleCI7aToxO3M6MTc6InRvb2xiYXJsb290cmV3YXJkIjtpOjI7czo0MjoiJmdpZnRfa2V5PTAxY2FjNTYzYzk3Zjk4NjIyODRiYmI4NWI0NDUwY2ZlIjt9


BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

No comments:

Post a Comment