Monday, April 26, 2010

Challenge Mission : Chapter 1

Share
Bonjour!
Anybody still awake?

I'm sure lots of you are still waking up to start the mission in Paris!

Well I just did my first chapter and here is the screenshot..



Ok I got some Parisian Maps in hand and some energy to start the jobs.. but as I did my jobs, I see that my Job Heat Meter is increasing!



So all of sudden, I see the requirements of Energy and Maps needed are higher! Still I wanted to finish them all quickly (while collecting more Maps) and succeeded..



Rashed said:
"And as I predict Paris ain't like other cities which will drop loots, its between the home page job and the regular cities we have on Mafia Wars.. anyway Paris will still be fun..

Enjoy Paris.. Chapter 2 and 3 will release after 8 days and 15 days respectively."

Geez, they love to make us dying in curiosity about this city of light! qeqeqe

This is more answers from Rashed about our questions..

"Job Mastery Rewards:

Chapter 1: Parisian Fixer, ATK 30 DEF 61 (I got this one already after finishing chapter one)
Chapter 2: French Kiss, ATK 75 DEF 45 (You will get it after completing chapter 2)
Chapter 3: DaVinci Q415, ATK 63 DEF 103 + Mona Lisa Achievement (You will get the item plus achievement after completing the 3rd and final chapter)

By the way after completing chapter 01 I am now getting 10 parisin maps instead of 5...

You won't get any skill points completing these jobs (and no euro too.. lol), and you won't be able to use boost to do these jobs so energy boost or money boost are useless in Paris.. that's why I said Paris ain't like other regular cities.

There is only 1 job mastery.. so it took me less than 30 second to finish chapter one..

Tips: By the way its better for new players/low level players or players with low energy/stamina not to hurry with paris as zynga will give enough time to complete all chapters, because if we hurry as u already saw we will be needing more Parisian Maps and energy: job ratio decrease.

Hope these will help and answer lots of question you might have.. enjoy.. "

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

No comments:

Post a Comment