Friday, April 9, 2010

Mystery Vault!

Share
Ok, some lucky players (I called lucky because we receive free items and not every players has it) received this new feature from Mafia Wars Checklist after opening their game today.



Check your Checklist if you have this new feature, please..
You will see Mystery Vault!



Click on "Email Me The Code!" button.. After accepting the e-mail you could open the Vault. They probably want to make sure we give the right e-mail adress for the new e-mail gifts.



Then you will see this message again..



These are 2 examples when you Open the Vault!






Well I don't receive this new feature on my Checklist.. sometimes I don't even see Checklist appear on my Home page..

Just have fun, guys.. not bad for a free gifts.. Peace  yo!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

7 comments:

  1. HELP! I can't receive the email for the vault to get my code! what do I do?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i receive it already, thanks alot:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess i AM Not one of the lucky ones... I was wondering what this was...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help i haven't recieved my code how can i check to make sure they have the right email address

    ReplyDelete
  5. i get the mystery vault but didnt get mail of code

    in ma id ..how can i open this mystery vault??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also can not get the email. I know my settings are right, because I already get 2 out of 10 emails from Mafia Wars. Now on top of it, I can not finish my daily check list because of the mystery vault glitch and receive my daily skill point.I went in facebook and zynga support circles today trying to get help and they don't make it easy to write and ask! :P~

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have the same problem, i have been waiting two days now, any suggestions?????

    ReplyDelete