Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mexico Properties - BUG!

Share

Bug in Mexico Properties, but Hey, we have new icon! That was the most important job you should do Zynga? New Icon? 
Bug is in Pasaporte Office - 2 stars level and message: This property is fully upgraded. And, yes, I am able to make all items as it is fully upgraded, but in fact my Pasaporte Office is level 2.


And with these great options for contacting Support I can NOT report that to them. 
Question is: if you do not wish to talk to your players, whom are you talking with? Do you have spies somewhere? Probably. I am pretty sure you do. So, wake them up, they are sleeping and not doing job they are supposed to do.

YOU HAVE BUG IN MEXICO PROPERTIES ZYNGA!

I HAVE BUG IN THAT PART OF THE GAME!




PASAPORTE OFFICE LEVEL 2 OR FULLY UPGRADED?


No comments:

Post a Comment