Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Failed To Give Reward

Share
I feel unhappy.. The new secret mission is a fun feature while it last.. Some of our friends unable to claim their reward..

Eventhough the job is complete and we have the "check" mark there, still we got the message above!

Zynga team, please show your best effort on fixing the issue... I think you have to stop releasing more than one new feature at the time... Make one feature stable first and then continue releasing another event/promo..

3 comments:

  1. yeah, I get this, delayed finishing off the dublin mission to complete it :( Oh well I guess I'll just have to go outside for a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will give reward shortly..just refresh the page..


    i was worry about italy hope zynga wont failed this time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was broken, they fixed it last night.

    ReplyDelete