Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swiss Banker!

Share
Hello everyone!

There is a promotion from PayPal, you can get one item for free!

You can go this PayPal site on FaceBook.. and become a fan.. click on “LIKE” button..

http://www.facebook.com/paypal?v=app_10531514314

Or you can use the glitch to get one right away..

Just copy-paste this link on your browser :

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/track.php?next_controller=index&next_action=PayPalOffer&zy_track=promo&zy_link=paypal&paypalpromo=1%2C&mpch=ads

  • Tower Of London Tickets
    Spring Saver - Tickets from £7.95 Jump the Queus with 365
    www.365Tickets.com
  • Fight In Mafia Battles
    Can you win in Gang wars Are you ready to take on the best?
    www.mafia-generations.com
  • Bulgaria / EU Residence
    Immigrant Investor Program Bulgaria The fastest route into Europe.
    www.investbulgaria.eu
  • Second Passport
    2nd citizenship program, 3 month Process. European visa-free travel.
    www.visafreetravel.com
Ads by Google




It will give you PayPal promotion to buy some Reward Points.. close the page and you’ll see that you are awarded with special item!

I got one..

Very nice armor! :D

Well.. have fun, guys…

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

6 comments:

  1. OK, first of all, I went through glitch, and got this Swiss Banker, and for that I thank you Vlatkooo!!!!

    I want to say one more fact.After a lot of time I see a blog that is worthy of attention, and above all useful, and thanks for that too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... My Buddy Vlatkoo
    you are REALLY my Best Crew (Safe Cracker)
    on my mafia wars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife keeps getting 40% off rewards points offers, but I can't seem to get it on my acct.

    ReplyDelete