Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rack of Chips!

Share
Vegas has not launched yet, but we have a chance to collect as much Vegas Chips as we can!
And we can get a chance to get an early entry into Las Vegas beta... HURRY!!
Please check on the note here on your Free Gift page..


I was in hurry to collect my Free Gifts sent by my best mafias, but after 5 Rack of Chips, I got this note..


They love to have jokes, don't they? What  dya think?

I guess I will just wait, whether I am the chosen one to have a ticket to Vegas, or not!
But if you do, please kindly share all infos about the Sin City, ok??? Enjoy,  mate

3 comments:

  1. Well, I received several notices
    The first was:You cannot accept any more free Racks of Chips today. You can accept 10 more in 10 hours.
    After five hours I received the following information:you can accept 5 more chips,and began the countdown: you can receive 4....and so to 1.
    and finally notice that I can accept 5 more chips in 5 hours.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. One little addition to the top post! If you have a bit of luck when sending a friend epac, as a reward you can get Racks of Chips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to some sources we will need to collect 50 racks to enter beta....maybe just a rumor, or not????

    ReplyDelete